Monday, October 12, 2009

Much Needed Update

WOW!! It has been forever since I updated, I do apologize! From this day forward it I am going to try to update a couple of times each week :)

Anyway, a lot has happened since I last updated. Alex proposed to me, so now we are engaged!! Very excited to say the least. So far I have been trying to start the planning. We set a date for July 17, 2010 in Lawrence. We are actually going to have a small ceremony in Danforth chapel and a bigger reception. I am going to have so much fun planning this :)

KU football is decent still, 5-0 but not playing too well. Keep your fingers crossed! Also, Alex got a brand new car, a 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe. John C. (his father) got it for him as a present for his graduation from law school this December. It is so nice, black with all leather black interior and a sunroof. I die.

I was sick today, so that has not been fun; hoping to feel better tomorrow. The nice thing about the day was that I did get the chance to stay at home with Ginsburg and relax all day. Ginsburg got her halloween costume, she looks so cute in it. She is a shark! I need ideas on my halloween costume, any suggestions?


Al driving his new car on the way back from Hays when we went to visit his sisters, Carly and Maddie.


Ginsburg in her shark costume, so cute!!

That's all for now friends.

Peace, love and curls.

Jacque

No comments:

Post a Comment