Monday, October 19, 2009

Favorite Time of Year

Wow! October is flying by!! I cannot believe the month is 2/3 over. It kind of came to me today that I didn't have a Halloween costume, so I came up with one today. I wanted to do something that would bring back good childhood memories for both myself and anyone who sees me on halloween. So, after much searching I decided on Patty Mayonnaise, from Doug. I love her outfit, so cute (plus, any chance to wear a wig). I think my friends are all gonna try to go as doug characters. Except for Amber that is...
Beej (Amber) is OBSESSED with diet coke. Literally when she tried to cut it out of her diet, she could only make it to cutting back to four a day :) So she is going to be Diet Coke for Halloween, at least I am trying to make her be diet coke. Inspiration below:

Yeah. That is beej wearing her d-coke medallion, using ginsy's leash as the chain!! So yeah, and I think instead of Ginsy being a shark, she has to be porkchop to complete the Doug cast!

In other news, Alex and I set a date. July 17th, 2010. I am so excited. All of the planning is really overwhelming right now, but I am already enjoying it. My friends are putting up with me talking about it all the time, and so is Al, haha. As more details come about I will keep you posted. That is all for Monday. Ready for a busy week.

Until next time,

Peace, love and curls.

Jacque


No comments:

Post a Comment