Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

Sorry I haven't been updating as often as I would like to. I'm still new to this whole blog thing, but I really am enjoying it thus far! Let me know what you like or what I should change, any help is much appreciated!!

Overall, it was a very good weekend. KU won and it was a gorgeous day for a game! Here are some pictures from the day.


This is the view of the hill from where Alex and I sat. It really is very gorgeous, especially on gameday when everyone is wearing blue! After we score the bell rings and it is really cool.


These are the new blue endzones, I'm a really big fan!


This is the campanile from up close. It is a big part of KU tradition.


A shot of the pre-game activities on the field and the crowd.



Alex and I at the game :)

After a busy day Saturday, Sunday was pretty lazy day. I got Ginsburg a shark costume for Halloween, it is so cute! Alex and I watched the Chiefs, and went to a halloween store with some friends. I LOVE Halloween!!!

We cooked dinner and of course Ginsburg was her crazy self. Anytime we cook, she gets terrified (because she is scared of everything). She won't even come in the kitchen. She runs in the bedroom and hides under the bed, it is adorable but kind of sad. Any tips for getting her over the fear?

Anyway, I'll post pictures later of her in the shark costume.

Until next time,

Peace, love and curls.

Jacque


2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. Maybe give Ginsy food whenever she is in the kitchen? ( not just cooking ) Mine literally lay on my feet, expecting a drop of food. They rarely get any...but that may work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to "follow" your blog, but you haven't been posting. Too busy? Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete