Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Exciting Week

2nd entry!

This has been an exciting week so far I am glad to report. I found out on Monday at work that starting the next pay period, September 28th I will be starting as a full time employee! This includes a raise and benefits. Needless to say after finding that out I was pretty much guaranteed a good week! I've been eating very healthy as I am participating in Biggest Loser 09 with Amber, as well as my friends Steven and Chelsi.

Amber and I started going on walks too, I feel very relaxed. Anyway on our walk today we decided that we are going to start a business. We have a very specific perfect work environment in mind and feel that only when we are surrounded with our friends will this be possible. Currently we are thinking a bakery/bar or a little bake shoppe. Give me feedback with your ideas.

Ginsy is her typical crazy self. Tonight Alex and I left to go get a drink at the gas station and left her out to mill around the house. When we get back she doesn't come running to the door, so naturally I assume she is doing something wrong, as she was Monday when Amber found her in her room. However, she had managed to lock herself in the bathroom! So, I live in an older house that tilts toward the center. Ginsy somehow always manages to get in the bathroom and when the door closes she cannot get out, it is soooo cute and funny! I wish I could take her to the KU football game on Saturday so everyone else could enjoy her cuteness as much as I do :)

Other than that, this has been a pretty typical week. All is well and calm. I am finally starting to understand just how much free time I am going to have now that I am not in school anymore. It is interesting and will take some getting used to, but I think I will enjoy it.

I want to leave you with a video my friend Megan showed me today. It is really interesting and really makes you think. Take the time to watch it, you will appreciate it very much.


Until next time,

Peace, love and curls.

Jacque

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the new job and healthy life style! would love to see Ginsy hang out with the puggle posse sometime!

    ReplyDelete