Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wedding Weekend!

So far things are going pretty well. I have been feeling this overwhelming sense of stress this week though to finalize everything for the wedding. I know some of it cannot be finalized yet, but it is just stressful. The biggest stress now is invitations. Arnold is doing a great job though!! He designed the most perfect monogram. Here it is :

This is going to be used on all of our designed stuff. Save the dates, invitations, as well as any printed materials at the wedding and the ceremony!!

Also, this weekend Maddie and Carly are coming from Hays to try on Bridesmaid dresses :) Francie is gonna come too, so we are gonna have a fun day out in KC. My goal is to find shoes, so hopefully I will be able to post some cute new pics next week. The bridesmaid dresses I am getting are posted below. Not in purple though, they will be in pewter grey.

Our wedding site also launched this past week, www.alexandjacque.com. check it out!!

I think that is all for now. I will post mucho details from this weekend, don't worry.

Peace, love and curls,

Jacque

1 comment:

  1. I love the J A monogram! How creative. I also love the dresses...but you already knew that! lol

    ReplyDelete