Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ginsburg Joins Twitter!

Well Gins is finally a member of the twitterverse! She has her very own twitter, so follow her: @ginsburg_puggle.

I know I haven't been too good about updating lately, so I have come up with a new plan. I think I am going to start updating more with wedding planning and ideas. This way, I can keep stuff I find that I really like online without cluttering my desktop and friends and family have easier access to it as well.

So for my first wedding related post, I am posting something I only dream about doing! I am not creative enough and still love the idea of paper invites and save the dates. But check out this save the date. So cute!


Short and sweet, but I have to go for the night. I promise more to come :)

Peace, love and curls.

Jacque

No comments:

Post a Comment